Hello Everyone! 🙂
Whether you have long hair, short hair, straight or curly, dry or oily hair don’t you ever wonder if you’re taking care of your precious hair the right way? Us girls need to know/learn some hair tips so we can keep our hair healthy.
- Make sure to trim your ends (split ends) every 3-4 months. This is an essential part to get beautiful and healthy hair because it removes the damage from your length and makes it look alive.
- Since your hair is most fragile when wet, try to avoid excessively brushing it until it’s mostly dry. This will help avoid breakage.
- Find a shampoo that is best for your hair type. It’s essential in order to have healthy, manageable, strong and shiny hair everyday. Some shampoos lather your hair up too much and then leave build-up in your hair which makes it look greasy and dirty.
- After you condition, make sure to rinse your hair with cold water. By doing so you seal the cuticle which makes it harder for moisture to enter your hair. This stops the frizz! It actually works ladies! I mostly do this during the winter.
- Once you get out of the shower, automatically squeeze out any excess water and let your hair air dry for about 10 minutes before you blow dry. If you wrap your wet strands of hair in a towel this WILL cause your hair to be frizzy.
- Stop using bad brushes that just rip out your hair and cause breakage. I found a perfect brush for myself which I believe you should all try. It’s called The Tangle Tamer by Ti Style. It’s “professionally designed to prevent the usual pulling and snagging you get from a normal brush. Perfect for those early morning brushing episodes.” It truly works wonders. I’ve compared my old brush to this one and there is a significant difference in the amount of hair that’s pulled out. I recommend it to everyone.
- For the people who don’t have that much time in the morning to wash and style their hair, there is always dry shampoo. This really works wonders. If you need a quick refresh and have no time to shampoo use this product, it’s really the go to product. A great bonus is that it gives your hair volume! Another method is using baby powder but you have to make sure you rub it in so your hair doesn’t look white.
- For those that use blow dryers, straighteners and curling irons every day make sure to apply styling products that protect your hair against heat damage. Also apply the product 5 to 10 minutes beforehand for it to fully absorb into your hair strands so you get the full effect.
- If you are one of those people that gets oily and greasy hair easily then avoid directly conditioning your roots. Just condition your hair from your ear down to your ends for the best result.
- And like I said in my last post don’t forget to try using Manuka Honey it will moisturize, condition, and protect your hair!
Hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful! Let me know what you think in the comment section! Have a great day! 🙂
Adrianna ♥ cure4fashion