Happy Monday! Hopefully you are all relaxed after this past weekend and you all enjoyed yourselves!
Today I’m going to tell all of you about a product that my boyfriend’s mom told me to try out. She is a health advocate and basically buys everything that is organic and healthy for you. The product is Manuka Honey. It’s produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native manuka bush. Manuka Honey is one of the most famous honeys in the world and it’s known for it’s natural healing methods, it’s delicious flavor, dark colored honey with high antioxidant properties which help increase immunity and vitality and remarkable anti bacterial healing powers. Most people that buy Manuka Honey simply just put it in their tea or on their toast but it’s known as the “Healing Honey”. Advocates say it treats wounds, infections, burns, eczema, and dermatitis. Also, honey is ideal energy food since it helps improve physical endurance. We all know that for many many years honey has been used to treat many conditions, since it has natural antibacterial properties. By eating honey, it can protect against damage caused by bacteria without damaging your body tissue.Some honey even has an anti-inflammatory action that reduces pain and inflammation once it’s applied. It’s also famous for being used medically in hospitals to heal ulcer active wounds. Not all honey is not the same though. It all depends on how and when it’s harvested. Some kinds of honey may be 100 times more potent than others.
Some different ways to use Manuka Honey are →
- You can apply this honey to your face for about 10-15 minutes and it’ll leave your skin soft and smooth. It helps in the reduction of inflammation and helps avoid pimples. Which I know us girls worry about.
- It can also be used to condition our hair to make it softer and get rid of dandruff.
- It’s an awesome substitute for sugar especially for those looking to lose weight.
- Manuka Honey doesn’t cause bacteria resistance unlike antibiotics.
- It can be applied directly to the skin to treat skin infections, wounds, bites and cuts.
- You can eat is as you would any other honey product you have at home to maintain general health.
- It can be taken orally to help soothe the throat and digestive tract.
So as all of you can see Manuka Honey can either be used every day for beauty, for your drinks or can be used for medicinal purposes; either way you look at it, the benefits are amazing! I truly recommend all of you to try this product. You can find this product in Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and any Health & Vitamin shop.
Hope you all enjoyed my post! Make sure to leave some comments with your feedback and check back again for new posts! Have a great week everyone!
Adrianna ♥ xoxo